In 2009, Simona graduated in law and in 2015 obtained her Ph.D. in Administrative Law from Rome’s “La Sapienza” University.
A registered lawyer with the Rome Bar Association since 2012, Simona is an expert in administrative, substantive and procedural law, advising individuals and companies in the public sector, town planning sector, public procurement and contracts sector and the utilities sector. Since 2016, she has been an advisor to energy and water operator Utilitalia – Imprese Ambiente Acqua Energia as a reference contact for public procurement.
Simona teaches continued professional development and training courses in relation to public procurement.
She is a founding member of the Italian Young Administrative Lawyers Association AGAmm – Associazione Giovani Amministrativisti.
Simona has authored numerous publications including:
– Article 239 (settlements), in Public Procurement Code, Utet, Torino, 2014 (with S.S.Scoca)
– Article 240 (amicable agreements), in Public Procurement Code, Utet, Torino, 2014 (with S.S.Scoca)
– Article 240-bis (the definition of reserves), in Public Procurement Code, Utet, Torino, 2014 (with S.S.Scoca)
– Commentary on Article 32, in Administrative Law Code, III ed., Giuffrè Editore, Milan, 2015
– Commentary on Articles 75-76, in Administrative Law Code, III ed., Giuffrè Editore, Milan, 2015
– The principle of solidarity in The Administrative Sanction, Giuffrè Editore, Milan, 2016 (with F. Vetrò)